Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People should read only those books that are about real events, real people, and established facts. Use specific reasons and details to supports your answers.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
People should read only those books that are about real events, real people, and established facts. Use specific reasons and details to supports your answers.

Today, most publishers and authors are willing to produce books that are exciting and appealing in view of readers. By considering such kind of criteria, people are usually attracted toward science fiction books, which are not real and actual. Thus, undoubtedly, I personally disagree that people keep up only those books.

The first point is that the books that are not dealing with real events make me envisage the thoughts that can be practical and workable in the future. I had different courses or books when I was in high school or in University. For example, Base of physics is based on fundamental principal, whereas science fiction books may be hilarious and imaginary. When I was reading those books, I got extra spirit and energy that are necessary to trigger new ideas in my mind. One of these ideas that I got from science fiction books was the invention of special device, which helps farmers prevent the waste of water in the agricultural fields and improve the output of products. This was an inspiration that I obtained from books. Eventually, I could patent in the Kharazmi exhibition which includes new innovations and holds every year in Iran.

In addition, the contents of those books may be boring and devoid of fun because they deal with real events and characters which usually are not exciting. For example, by reading literary books not only I have fun but also I can boost my knowledge about my own country culture. I remember very well the fighting between Rostam and Esfandiar who are two warriors in the mythology of Iran that both fight against injustice in order to topple the tyrant governor. Similarly, there are similar other epic stories in my literature which are not real and merely people narrate them from one generation to another generation, whereas real events neither contain such context nor are enjoyable.

In summary, I strongly disagree that people only read those books, because they are lack of excitement and fun. However, science fiction books may be more helpful and more exciting than scientific books which contain real aspects of matters.

because they are lack of excitement
because they are lacking of excitement