Do you agree or disagree with this issue that an intelligent person is an educated person

Do you agree or disagree with this issue that an intelligent person is an educated person?

Intelligence and aptitude have had a significant influence in the persons' success. This issue that having high curiosity and brilliance is an important factor for getting high educations is an undeniable fact. In general, there is a contentious debate about whether an intelligent is an educated person or not and it has created quite a stir in various camps and circles. To my perspective, getting education depends on different items and it is not comprehensive and accurate that a genius person is necessarily educated as well. In what follows, I delineate my justifications.

First, there are lots of educated persons who have an average amount of talent and intelligence. As a matter of fact, entering the university and getting education are related to how much a person is hardworking, systematic, and tenacious about the matter of education. Suppose an individual feels like to be accepted for a special educational program. He or she should just focus on some materials and make a great attempt by a perfectly careful planning. In this way, the person can catch the goal and start the university, even though he had not been defined as an intelligent person in the high school or in the family.

Second, intelligent persons might not have opportunity to get educated. There is no substance that at the present time, some extremely ingenious people have less- educated, since the innovation, and talent are internal, inherent, and the populations cannot acquire that abilities over time by education. Ostensibly, some inherently genius person have no facility and finance to continue their education. The veracity of this claim can be readily evaluated by a meticulous observation on mass of examples; there are lots of smart individuals who are working in low positions with insufficient salary.

The last but not least, getting education, passing exams, and any other educational progress are not difficult like the past times. Now, all sources are definitely determinate and it is enough that a resolute and insistent learner follows the steps based on the some trustful methods and strategies. To some extent, all generations can have knowledge and education by having technologies, experienced teachers, systematic instructors, financial supports, and other equipment.

By taking all above- mentioned argument in considerations, I reiterate that there is no strong relation between intelligent and education. Even though there might be some sophisticated person who supports the statement, I disagree with the contention.