Do you agree or disagree? It is better to work with your own computer and telephone at your home than work in your company's office.

Nowadays, corporation world faces new challenges due to modern business developments. One of the major questions that have been raised with regards to this contention is that to what extent technology improvements should influence corporation world. Since with new technologies’ enhancements people can do their job from their homes rather than their companies’ offices, many scholars concede that it is a better approach for raising the job efficiency. However, when it comes to me, I conspicuously declare that it is necessary for employees to work in their offices. Among the most predominant reasons in support of this contention, less Distraction, and improving communication skills could be picked out for further analysis.

To commence with, a consensus has yet to be reached; however, regarding the work efficiency, it is important for employees to bind to their job’s environment. When people work at home, their minds could be easily deflected from work due to the house issues. A brief assessment in this area discloses this proved fact that, when people regularly distracted from their work, their output decline drastically. To put it in other words, individuals cannot adequately concentrate on their job when they are at home owing to various problems that could be raised in house environment. A vivid example can be given to shed light on what was elaborated above. According to the results of a recent research conducting in General Motors business department, employees whom were allowed to work in home instead of office have more overtimes in comparison with others, but their outputs was greatly smaller compared to whom worked in offices.

Beside the aforementioned point, the pivotal role of communication should not be underestimated. When employees work in companies’ offices they could have beneficial interacts with each other. Since in our modern society real social communication has been nearly eliminated due to the social networks development, depriving ourselves from communicating in office environment can lead to psychological disorders. Moreover, by communicating with other colleagues, peers could discuss different aspects of their jobs’ issues and this can be conducing to more career achievements. To be more impartial, many insightful minds assert that working in home has numerous advantages such as reducing the cities’ traffics, offering more work hours and enhancing creativity. But when we look at this contention providently, we observe that the trivial benefits of working at home could be overlooked by its indispensable disadvantages.

To put it in a nutshell, although many sophisticated people think the otherwise, I reiterate that the undeniable role of working at office must be underscored. Back to the beginning controversial question, I cite a clear bias in favor of this indisputable fact that, through working at offices employees could attain many career achievements. To recapitulate, not only could they avoid distraction and heighten their efficiency, but also the communication that can be obtained by attending offices could pave the road for them in order to overcome their job problems.

employees whom were allowed
employees who were allowed

but their outputs was greatly...
but their outputs were greatly...

Write the essay in 30 minutes.