do you agree or disagree that making a bad decision is better than making no decision.

Making decision is a significant and indispensible part of everybody’s life. The issue that each person might encounter with a situation of choosing an option or an item is undeniable fact. In general, the results of the decisions might be promising and beneficial or in contrast, they might be useless or devastating. There is a contentious debate on whether making bad decision is better that not having any decisions or not. To my perspective, I speculate that even though a bad apt might be considered as the precious lessons for the rest of everybody's life, making a bad decision might trigger some tremendously negative effects which is not worth. In what follows, I delineate my justifications and put forward my reasons.

First and foremost, it is a kind wasting time and money to make a bad decision. As a matter of fact, some inappropriate decisions lead to really detrimental and disastrous effects on a person's life. Suppose, a person regarding with the market requirement decides to choose a field of study as a major, without any interest and motivation. In this situation, over time, the person ends to withdraw and relinquish the college. No wonder, the person undergoes plenty prices and expenditures because of that wrong decision as well as losing the precious lifetime which never comes back.

second, making a bad decision for one time is enough that we lose our confidence to make any other decisions. Obviously, faced with the bad results of an option, the individuals feel disappointed and reluctant to think over about any other decisions in their lives. Thus, the feeling of less insurance and less -oriented comes to the mind at the time of decision making and makes hard to concentrate about the underlying issues.

Last but not least, a wrong decision is associated with the censure and blame of others, which sometimes is really torturous and might be contemptuous. Correspondingly, a decision maker with a conspicuous fault gives an excuse or cultivates a bad view to the others and the elders' mind, in particular.

All in all, by taking all above mentioned arguments in the considerations, I reiterate that it doesn't bear thinking about a wrong decision and it is better that a person doesn't take a risk and spoil the financial sources as well as putting himself in a condition of being remonstrated for that wrong doing. Even though there might be some sophisticated persons who might support the statement, I counter it by pointing out its awkward consequences.

is undeniable fact.
is an undeniable fact.

is better that not having any decisions or not
is better than not having any decisions or not

effects which is not worth.
effects which are not worth.

Sentence: Making decision is a significant and indispensible part of everybody's life.
Error: indispensible Suggestion: No alternate word

-------------------------