Do you agree or disagree people learn different academic subject or specialize in specific reason

Human being has been created with multidimensional characteristics and he able to acquire different information from different areas. . As a result, it is ongoing debates about whether having broad knowledge of many academic subjects is better or specialization in specific knowledge. Although most of the people prefer to have extend knowledge, in my view specialized in specific area careers more weight because I believe that if one person wants to broaden his vision about different field, he can reach his goal through self- study and without academic education while it is sensible to specialize in one specific academic subject. In the following I will state my reason for my choice.

First, each student chooses one major based on his interest in university while each major usually has some branches and each sub-branch consist of other branches. Thus by considering a lot of subjects in one major, it is reasonable to specialize in one academic field. For example, my major is electronic engineer and it has four branches named: power, control, communication and electronic and each branch has other branches for instance control has two sub-branches named: automation and control theory.

Second, specialization in one major helps us to find enough skills for finding job which is related to our major, but by learning different subjects, we cannot find deep understanding from different subjects and we have not enough skills and confidence for finding job.

Last but not least, every day technology progress and different software and technology introduced in every major. Thus people should be up to date with new technology every day and continue to learn. Therefore it is really difficult to broaden our knowledge in different academic's subjects.

All in all, by regarding the huge amount of information and subjects in each field and our limitation in times and energy it is rational to specialized in one major and if we interest about other subject, we can do through self-study.

and he able to acquire different information
and he is able to acquire different information

specialized in specific area careers more weight
specializing in specific area careers has more weight

it is rational to specialized in one major
it is rational to specialize in one major