Do you agree or disagree with this statement: A good sense of humor is one the most important human's quality.

To human, there are a lot of various qualities defined; among them it seems to have a sense of humor is more important for the current societies, in particular. This issue how much this trait is significant for the persons have become a contentious debate among the psychologists and created a quite stir in numerous circles and fields of study. To my perspective, having this sense is underlying because of the its mental influences in the individual's soul and behavior and In what follows, I delineate my justifications.

First, the life is become undoubtedly cumbersome and people never laugh nowadays. Less or more, the populations have become more busy, involved, and overwhelmed in their jobs, and works. In fact, the tremendous obsession never let the people pay attention to the quality of life in the modern time. Suppose, in this case, how much a humorous one can be impressing and effective to change the people's mood by relating some jocks or making fun of the bitter realities.

Second, person with great sense of humor are more positive and energetic to do their works. These kinds of persons are usually encouraged, exhorted, and invited by their friends in the groups. No wonder, everybody wants to have a positive friend who never thinks seriously about problems in front of them and keep moving toward the goals in any hard situations. Let us face with fact; a negatively fretful one can be odious by exacerbating the troubles.

Last but not least, some people really are talented in making poke and funny way of talking. Even though this quality can be acquired, it depends on the aptitude and habits of the person that how to connect and find the funny points to relate.

All in all, even though there are some sophisticated persons who are against the contention, I reiterate it is consequential to be funny and humorous, as the person with this character is more admirable, lovely, ,energetic, and practical in the present time .

This issue how much this trait is significant for the persons have become a contentious debate

the life is become undoubtedly cumbersome
the life is becoming undoubtedly cumbersome
the life has become undoubtedly cumbersome
the life becomes undoubtedly cumbersome

person with great sense of humor are more positive
persons with great sense of humor are more positive