Do you agree or disagree with this statement? In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources

It should to be taken for granted that being informed of news is one of the most concerns among many people. Although many people believe that in order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources, others reject this idea. Personally I agree with second group. As follows I'll bring some arguments which are for and against to clarify my point.

Those people who believe that well-informed come along through many different news sources, support their beliefs by bringing two main reasons. The first reason is that they say the more you read different sources , the more you can dominate to the subject. The second reason is that they believe every news sources considers some aspects of subject which may be ignored by other sources. For instance you might read a political news in one source which covers the subject conservatively and if you read the same news in other opponent sources you can see the other side of the news. So it is good to get information from many different news sources.

However; there are many people who are in contrast with this idea , They believe that getting information from one or two news sources is enough because of two main reasons. The first reason is that they believe when you choose a reliable and trustful source you can always be sure whatever you read or see in that source is true and actually it is easy to find a trustful resource of news. The second reason is that too many different news sources could be easily misleading and confusing, because many of these news recourses try to exaggerate news to attract more audience.

To put it in a nutshell, we live in age of explosion information, Based on the arguments explored above, I'm of the opinion that in most cases it is actually more beneficial if we use one or two reliable news sources to being well-informed due to their validity in saying truth and refuting of misleading by non qualified sources.

Sentence: The second reason is that too many different news sources could be easily misleading and confusing, because many of these news recourses try to exaggerate news to attract more audience.
Error: recourses Suggestion: No alternate word