Do you agree or disagree with a student must like a teacher in order to learn from the teacher

Do you agree or disagree with: a student must like a teacher in order to learn from the teacher.

I totally agree with this statement because teachers have undeniable role in student`s success. Their behavior and act have the great impression on the student learning. This essay presents their effect on the student`s success.

Firstly, student should have a good relationship with their teachers. Especially at primary schools, student who are too young and maybe it is the first time that they experience of being away from their families. In this condition, teacher`s impression has the big role for placating the student which make them to feel as they are in their own home. They should prepare a calm educational environment that students can get help from their teachers when facing a problem; because if they do not solve their problem on that moment, it can be extended in the future. So teacher`s manners have great role on student performance.

Moreover, if the teachers impress the students in the good way, it makes the students to be more active in the class. In this situation, students like to attend the class and moreover attend to the discussion voluntary. This condition really has great effect on their process of learning. As they are active in the class, they learn most of the materials at the class. For example, at high school I have a math teacher who was really kind and impressed me a lot which made me to be more active at class and it helps me to learn most of the math problems by the class.

In conclusion, teacher`s role on success of the students is undeniable. Students should feel relax and have good relationship with their teachers.

Sentence: I totally agree with this statement because teachers have undeniable role in students success.
Suggestion: Refer to students and success

Sentence: This essay presents their effect on the students success.

teacher`s impression has the big role for placating the student which make them to feel
teacher`s impression has the big role for placating the student, which makes them to feel

Sentence: So teachers manners have great role on student performance.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to teachers and manners

Sentence: In this situation, students like to attend the class and moreover attend to the discussion voluntary.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to discussion and voluntary

Sentence: In conclusion, teachers role on success of the students is undeniable.
Suggestion: Refer to teachers and role