do you agree or disagree that a successful life is a happy life

do you agree or disagree that a successful life is a happy life?

Happiness is the most significant goals of everybody in the life. The issue that people are doing their own best for being happy is an undeniable fact. In general, there are various thoughts about how to be happy and cheerful in each individual's mind. Some issues such as having wealth, relief, high educations, decent jobs, and great friends have had the pivotal influences in having that fabulous feeling. To my perspective, the success is not the only thing that can bring happiness, even though mostly, successful people seem extremely satisfied and delighted in our surrounding. In what follows, I delineate my justifications and put forward my reasons against the statement that a successful life is a happy life.

First, getting success in not easy and it is associated with tremendous amount of stress and pressure. As a matter of fact, successful persons have been undergone lots of tough time while making attempt and passing steps toward progression and enhancement. Suppose, a person striving to enter a good university and subsequently have a good position of employment, how much should sacrifice his or her time to do well and catch the goal. Consequently, the individuals have to spend lots of the leisure time to get developed and promoted at this present time.

Second, there are lots of people who are not happy, but they feel happy and blissful. Obviously, success is not the only factor that can lead to have a great motivation and mood in our daily life. The veracity of this claim can be evaluated by a meticulous observation on a mass of examples; people with having money, finding good life partner, getting over a sickness, and vast varieties of other items might be too much pleased and grateful.

Last but not least, successful populations have less time to enjoy their lives. In fact, generations looking for the success should compete with lots of other people who have the same goals or are on the same way. Correspondingly, when you are in a specifically competitive situation, you most likely have less time for your family, buddies, pastime, and other enjoyable hobbies.

All in all, with taking all above-mentioned arguments in considerations, I reiterate that successful life doesn't always mean a happy life. Evan though there might be some sophisticated ones who support the contention; I controvert the statement by the reasons mentioned in the passages.