Do you agree or disagree? technology has made children more creative than they were before.

Technology has impacted our life positively and it is essential of our development. Children use technology a lot and this helps them to thrive. It is a highly debated issue whether technology has made children less creative than they were in the past, and this topic can be approached from several angels due to its complexity. Some people tend to agree that it is true, but others would disagree. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I believe that technology has made children more creative than before and following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

First, technology helps children to develop their interests. Through technology, children find many ways to advance their talents and interests. Take my daughter as an example, she likes painting and three months ago, she found a program that provides her a lot of information about painting. In fact, she had learned to start from begining and she told me that she got information from this program such as how to choose the subject, how to mix colors, how to express her idea to painting and much more. Actually, she had developed her painting a lot and she even painted a lot of subjects that reflect her talent and her creativity. Because of this program, she developed her painting in a short period of time and even she participated in her school exhibition which is extremely beneficial for her future. From this experience, I realized that technology has affected childrens creativity effectively.

Second, by using technology, children would be motivated to focus on their creativity in a good way. In order for children to be more engaged in activities, technology such as computers encourage them to concentrate on their education and other activities, as a result they will be successful in all fields. For instance, three weeks ago, I read a book about how to make your child more creative. Frankly, the author asserts that technology is imperative for their creativity and by using the internet, they can thrive. Through the internet, they may contact others in social media and get ideas from others which is great for their creativity and their education. Technology endorses them in an easy way and they will find plenty of methods to develop themselves and they can flourish by that. However, in the past there was no way to contact with others and it was difficult for them to keep up with others. As we can clearly see, technology will motive children to be more creative and more developed.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that technology has made children more creative than they were before. All parents should foster their kids to us technology because it is worthwhile and specious for their future.

it is essential of our development.
it is essential for our development.
it is an essential of our development.

technology such as computers encourage them
technologies such as computers encourage them

to us technology
to use technology

Sentence: In fact, she had learned to start from begining and she told me that she got information from this program such as how to choose the subject, how to mix colors, how to express her idea to painting and much more.
Error: begining Suggestion: beginning

Sentence: From this experience, I realized that technology has affected childrens creativity effectively.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.