DO you agree or disagree that technology has made students less creative than in past?

Nowadays technology progress in different aspects of life and has great impacts in our life. In fact technology flattened many obstacles which limited human powers in past and now open new window into new worlds. These accelerated successful technologies make a lot of debates in whether these changes affect creativity of children in a positive way or not. Although multitude of people thinks that technology made children lazy, I am in conviction with this idea. In following I will state my reasons about my choice.

First, technology permits children to reveal their talents, because it makes an opportunity for them to experience new things and in this way discover their innate capability in different areas. For example, my nephew always played chase with computer and his parents found that he has a strong ability to analyze and making suitable choice in different situations. Thus they decided to encourage him to participate in a chase game in school and he became very successful in playing and well-known in his school.

Second, recent researches show learning system in children's brain intensified through practical and external factor of environments and facilities and one of the good factors is using technology For instance, nowadays children are wise and smart than past and they become up to date with new technologies around them very soon, because they utilized technology in young ages and this factor reinforce learning ability of them.

Last but not least, technologies provide a space for children to compete with each other in term of their talents. Such spaces motivate children to following recent technologies to learn new applications and induce them to have their own innovations.

All in all, I think technology enrich the children's talents in the light of its advantages that some of them mentioned above.

Nowadays technology progress in different aspects of life
Nowadays technology progresses in different aspects of life

Although multitude of people thinks that
Although multitude of people think that

Such spaces motivate children to following recent technologies to learn new applications and induce them to have their own innovations.

I think technology enrich the children's talents
I think technology enriches the children's talents

some of them mentioned above.
some of them are mentioned above.

Don't put two adjectives for one noun, like:
accelerated successful technologies