Do you agree or disagree?At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

Do you agree or disagree?
At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

From my point of view, universities and colleges could have effective role in growing and flourishing students' talent. These talent could be in different fields in addition to the major that the students study. Therefore, the student's participation in different social and practical activities is critical. Because of all these, I agree on allocating equal budget to extra activities. In the following paragraphs, I will explicate my reasons to support my position in details.

First of all, the student will learn various skills through their social gathering. For instance, I remember when I was university student, the extracurricular programs such as social studies, literature and history and so on were offered for students and the students according to their interests and desires attended in this little social communities. We gathered in a class and discussed about different topics, in some cases the discussions spurred into discord and the atmosphere became really worse and tremulous. Then, during the discussion sessions we can learn that we should respect to each other's opinion and have ability to rationally critic the ideas not biased and in discriminatory way. Also other important activity was holding different conferences. For holding the conferences, we needed to cooperate with each other, schedule and plan needed activities and works. We all must be responsible about our determined duty and should do the assigned activity as best as we can.

Second, extra activities aside of studying makes this chance for students to have health body and mind. In the universities and colleges, some of scholars and professors suffer different diseases. Most of the problems could be sequences of eliminating the exercise from their early day life. Somehow I consider that sports should be obligatory for the students. I think if each student from their early year made to choose a sport field repeatedly according to his desire, the student practice would become as a habit for him.

To sum up, I consider to what stated before that financial support for social activities and sports is as important as the classes and the library. As my mother always says to me the good life is not limited to the education, the person should be healthy and qualify to use this knowledge. For sure, an educated student who does not behave appropriate in society would not be successful person or high knowledgeable student who has mental or physical disorder never can enjoy his success as a usual health person.

when I was university student,
when I was a university student,

if each student from their early year made to choose a sport field
if each student from their early year is made to choose a sport field

the person should be healthy and qualify to use this knowledge
the person should be healthy and qualified to use this knowledge

would not be successful person
would not be a successful person