Do you prefer emails and voice mails or telephones and face to face communication ?

To begin with, there are so many ways of communications now a day available. However, I personally prefer to communicate with others through emails and voice mails rather call them or go personally there and talk because of the few reasons.

First of all the best benefactor of the email is reliable, means we can send emails within seconds from our mobile or computer. In addition, in face-to-face communication, we have to go to the person to whom we want to communicate and it is very bad idea if the person is far away from us. However, telephone communication is also very fast way to communicate but the problem with telephone communication is the cost. To illustrate, one of my friend whose parents lived in another country often call them but the telecommunication roaming charges are very high, the result now he prefer to communicate via emails because it is cost free the only thing he need was internet.

Second, the benefactor of emails over telephonic communication is, it is very easy to share the documents via emails. Likewise, if we want to send our documents to some one else, we can send them using email services within seconds, no matter where he or she is. To demonstrate, at the time of my bachelor degree admissions, the college was in the United States and at that time I was in India, so I send all my educational documents through the emails and it successfully works.

Third, now a days to get a confirmation from the other person is very important and Email services provide the confirmation that the end person to whom you send the email was received your email or not, with all information details like receiving timings . That we never could get in telephonic communication, people refuses and lies sometimes that we never called them and that time we also do not have any proof to show.

To sum up with, the communication via email and voice mails are more convenient and reliable way to communicate than the face-to-face or telephonic communication.

and it is very bad idea if the person is far away from us.
and it is a very bad idea if the person is far away from us.

telephone communication is also very fast way
telephone communication is also a very fast way

To illustrate, one of my friend
To illustrate, one of my friends

the result now he prefer to communicate via emails
the result now he prefers to communicate via emails

because it is cost free the only thing he need was internet.
because it is costing free the only thing he needs was internet.

the benefactor of emails over telephonic communication is, it is very easy to share
the benefactor of emails over telephonic communication is that it is very easy to share