Do you prefer traveling alone or traveling with a companion Use details and examples to support your explanation

Do you prefer traveling alone or traveling with a companion? Use details and examples to support your explanation.

Traveling is an enjoyable event for most of the people. They need to travel for different reasons like trip, business tour or to meet someone who lives out of town. Some people prefer to travel alone while some people prefer to travel with companion. In my view, traveling with companion is better than traveling alone for some reasons.

Firstly, It is safe to travel with a companion. When there are more than one people, they can manage critical situation like accident. However, if a person travels alone and gets accident, it becomes tough to get immediate help. As we watch news on the television or newspaper every day, people get accident and lost their lives while traveling. So, it would be quite easy to save life if people have companion with them. Also, we get sudden health issues sometimes during traveling. In this situation, it is better to have someone with us. For example, while I was attending university in India, I was living out of town and traveling home in holidays. When I was coming to my home in a long break, my best friend was coming with me. I had fever and double vision while we were in train. I fall down from my seat and felt afraid. However, my friend has managed the situation. She called a doctor and gave me first aid. After some time, I felt quite well. So, I can say that if my friend would not there, I would not get immediate help. So, it is safe to travel with someone.

Secondly, It is more fun. We feel bored if we travel alone. In contrast, if we have someone with us while traveling, we can enjoy playing games or chatting. As a human, we do not like to seat ideal for a long time. Sometimes, we need to travel a lot for either business tour or a trip. Especially in this case, we do not like to travel alone when distance is far. For example, in last holidays, I went to Goa, which is the beautiful state of India. I need to travel for ten hours to go to that place because I live in another state of India. I was traveling with my family so it was easy for us to seat for ten hours in the train. We played games and talked so much about our friends. We share so many experiences with each other. However, if I were traveling alone, I would feel bored and could not travel for ten hours continuously. Therefore, I think that traveling with a companion gives more fun.

To conclude, there are more benefits of traveling with a companion over traveling alone. We would have safe trip and more fun if we ravel with someone. So, I prefer to travel with a companion.

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I'.