During times of economic crisis which area of spending do you think the government should reduce education healthcare or support for the unemployed

During times of economic crisis, which area of spending do you think the government should reduce: education, healthcare or support for the unemployed?

No one would doubt that nation has limited resources, especially during times of economic crisis, so when it comes to which area of spending could be reduced, people may have different opinions. As far as I am concerned, according to following reasons and some of my personal experiences, I strongly suggest government cut budget of healthcare.

First, government should support people who have most profound influence on the society, and students can affect society. Take recent issue in our country for example, our country now encounters depression, and the congress is debating about how to save money. Interestingly, all legislators agree that the budget of education cannot be cut down, because they hold that only education can make our country better. To be more specific, education can cultivate useful scholars who can figure out how to deal with financial crisis. However, people with ill may not help country to recover from depression. Thus, to breed potential experts, government should keep support education.

Secondly, government should help people who are most in need, and unemployed people cannot raise themselves. For instance, due to the depression, my father’s company went bankruptcy and he could not find a job immediately. Suddenly, my family lost the only income. Fortunately, our country aid unemployed people by giving them subsidiaries. With the money, my family could survive until my father found a job. Hence, some people raise a huge family, and government should support those people to make sure that every citizen can get proper care.

Last but not least, government should use money to aid majority of people, and only sick people need healthcare. In fact, not everyone gets sick, and once government keep support healthcare, this is unfair to people who keep paying tax but do not use healthcare. Furthermore, the sicks may have insurance or be rich enough, and may not need healthcare at all. As a result, in order to take care of most people, the spend of healthcare can be reduced.

Admittedly, healthcare is crucial to all citizens, so it may seem reasonable that government should not cut down the budget of healthcare, even facing financial difficulties. Yet, based on aforementioned analyses, I believe that education and support for the unemployed are more essential, and government should never stop subsidizing these two areas.

Sentence: However, people with ill may not help country to recover from depression.
Description: The word ill is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to ill

once government keep support healthcare
once government keeps on supporting healthcare