A gift (such as a camera, soccer ball, or an animal) can contribute to be a child's development. what gift would you give to help a child develop?

Although gifts are things that can motivate children to perform and act correctly, a specific gift can lead children to catch something beyond the expectations. In fact, parents can exhort their offspring by giving vast varieties of stuff, but a gift like a camera can change children's way of thinking and has great role in their developments in different ways. In the following passage, it will be more obvious how a camera can pave a child's path to the success.

First, a child with camera thinks more about surrounding world and can understand the nature well. Suppose how many pictures a child can take of nature and human and how much he might mull over before and after catching scenes. For instance, a photograph of a majestic mountain or a spectacular current of a river can bring about a person speculates and interprets the dignity, glory, and splendor of nature and God's power. Similarly, with the pictures of numerous populations in society, a child can result in thinking about some absolute truth of human nature like pain, happiness, mirth, anger, or justice which he might catch by each shut.

Second, a camera as a symbol of technology makes teenagers get ready to utilize other forms of modern technology. Ostensibly, children take an initiation with a camera and susceptibly end in using the Internet, computers, and smart phones. Less or more, working with any form of technology has some degree of advancement and causes a child to get a chance to improve some skills. In this way, a child with great memories of a present like a camera becomes more eager and enthusiastic about future technology and consequently, he finds an innovative mind to get to know about the other new scientific technologies as well.

Finally, I ponder that parents can assist extremely their children to get progressed by endowing a unique gift such as a camera. No wonder, the camera makes children discern the universe better and gets them acquainted with complex technology of today.

can bring about a person speculates and interprets the dignity
can bring about a person speculate and interpret the dignity

Sentence: Ostensibly, children take an initiation with a camera and susceptibly end in using the Internet, computers, and smart phones.
Error: susceptibly Suggestion: No alternate word