Government should spend money constructing new houses rather than preserve historic buildings. Do you agree or disagree?

It has been widely debated whether Government should spend money constructing new houses rather than preserve historic buildings. I dispute the view that Government should go to the expense of constructing new houses rather than maintain historic facilities. The first reason is that it is possible to appreciate the personal significance of you country. The second reason is that increased prominence of modern houses results in more environmental challenges.

Fundamentally, you can learn to value your country. The opposition asserts that it is very impractical to protect historic structures and not worthy of investment. However, their analysis is mostly baseless and minimally cogent. Let me bring up my personal experience. A few years ago, I went sightseeing of my country with foreign friend. During my tour, I visited many historical buildings; I realized how great historical buildings we have. Also, I have got opportunity to learn history and tradition by cultural heritage. These historical buildings enhanced my knowledge of my own country. If Government do not care about historic buildings, we cannot fully understand our cultural identity and appreciate how beautiful country we live in.

Additionally, as Government spend more money on building new houses, more environmental problems occur. Environmental issues have emerged across the world. Also, Destroying forests for building human habitat emerged as a critical problem these days. Environmental problems resulting from building new houses have created a large price for society's health and economy to pay. This is because, Government give too great a weight to human habitat and not enough to animal habitat. As a consequence, Government should invest money for preserving historical buildings that exist rather than construct new modern houses by destroying forests.

In summary, it is more beneficial for government to spend money preserving historic buildings than build modern houses for the reasons that I have mentioned above. Primarily, It is possible to realize your country means a lot to you. Furthermore, the more we build new houses, the more harm we do to our environment.

If Government do not care about historic buildings
If Government does not care about historic buildings

as Government spend more money
as Government spends more money

Government give too great
Government gives too great