Hardship build character

Hardship build character

I agree with the statement that hardship build character. First of all I will say there is always a time which comes in everybody's life where they have to go through some hardships.We learn things from experiencing many problems and as we start to tackle them we learn many other things also which is important in our future life. For instance you can not get stronger without doing exercises, and same applies in our lives also we can't learn new things if we do not face difficulties.

Dealing with hardships in life develops our problem solving skill and we tend to think more about goals we want to achieve in life. It also build us to live in any situation For example if someone have to stay in extreme situation he can only survive if he/she knows how to manage in hardships and If he can adjust in that situation he starts building up their character in same way and then if they will see other people in difficulties or in adversity he will help him/her because he has experienced all this in his life and he understands it.

To sum up people sometimes complain about the having difficulties or hardships in their life but I think all passing difficult things in our life shape our personality in better way , helps us to be confident and inspire us to keep trying for our goals

Sentence: I agree with the statement that hardship build character.
Description: The fragment hardship build character is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace build with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

if someone have to stay
if someone has to stay

in same way
in the same way

shape our personality in better way
shape our personality in a better way

Minimum 250 words wanted.