Has technology made the world better?

Has technology made the world better?

Some people consider the bad sides of the technology, like air pollution, environmental hazards and worse health. However, I think there are many advantages of technology. My points of view are based on convenient, comfortable and intelligent reasons.

First of all, technology makes our life more convenient than ever. For an example, todays travelers and businessman only takes hours to get to another countries by taking a jet plane. With Facebook we can easily keep in touch with the friends in the different corners of the world. We can also buy the goods that manufactured in other regions on the internet just by a click. Hence, technology really prevents the barriers in the past and save our time in daily life.

Second, it is comfortable that we experience our life when using the technology. We don't have to worry about hot weather when there is an air conditioner. We also can access the fruit and vegetable regardless of the season because of a refrigerator. People go to more far place for their holidays due to the invention of the automobiles. Using technology breaks the disadvantages form the weather and environment.

The third reason why I support the idea is that technology makes us more intelligent. It is easy to find the information of the specific knowledge with help of google. We can also get some online course on some best universities, such as MIT, Stanford, and UC Berkeley. Internet gives us more ways to access the knowledge and makes us study more deeply.

In conclusion, although some people will focus their points on the negative sides of technology, the positive sides still show the importance. I support my points in many reasons above. Thus, it is safe to say that technology made the world better.

travelers and businessman only takes hours to get to another countries
travelers and businessman only take hours to get to other countries

buy the goods that manufactured in other regions
buy the goods that are manufactured in other regions

technology really prevents the barriers in the past and save our time in daily life.
technology really prevents the barriers in the past and saves our time in daily life.

with help of google
with the help of google