If you could change one important thing about your hometown what would you change Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

As I have been living in my hometown for almost whole of my lifetime, it seems that I can distinguish what my small town needs. My town is a nice village with populations who are mostly old. The young people have left their town right after turning into 18. In spite of majestic and breathtaking landscape that is in town surrounding, it has no opportunities for job. Another reason of emigration from the town is not having any entertainments and definitely recreational centers which are in the other cities. Generally, If I am capable of doing something for my town, I will improve the community's motivation to stay and live in the town.

First, making investment in the village causes that the young generations find good positions for making money. As schools are going to be closed due to lack of students, increasing the population is certainly an urgent need of current town. Obviously, the best way for getting it done is giving job chances to the individuals by establishing an industry or a factory.Suppose that how much can be beneficial and productive in all aspects to create a manufacture around the city especially those factories which supply their basic materials and ingredient from nature, crops, fruit, and agricultural productions. Those kinds of firms can buy all productions and crops harvested by formers in the town besides great job chances which they will provide for residents.

Second thing seems to be essential for my town is creating more amusements and ways for having more fun in free time of resident. Although my hometown has lots of unique and imposing lands with natural prospects of mountains, gardens, and vast water flats, it isn't convincing for staying there especially for long time. In the town, there is no specific way in which children can be amused and enjoy from their leisure time People want to enjoy and experience everything that people have in big cities. As a result, if my town is equipped with some recreations centers such as parks, play grounds, movies, and cultural centers, people will find more motivation to live there and not to emigrate from there.

Finally, my town could be the best place for everyone, if it had great positions for making money and various ways for spending spare time with fun besides the virgin landscape in the town vicinity.