If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.

If given an opportunity I would like to study about web development. Below are the reasons and details for my choice.

I choose web development to study because I’m very much passionate about it and from childhood itself I have a dream to become a web developer. When I am studying in class sixth my father bought a laptop for the first time and he taught me how to use the laptop and how to surf the internet, I used to spend some time viewing different types of websites and from that time I used to wonder how people have developed these beautiful websites. I was very curious to learn what process is involved in developing such websites and that made me to choose web development. I completed my bachelors degree and I haven’t encountered any subjects that are related to web development in my coursework so I would like to choose web development.

I think that learning web development might be interesting because web development involves creating user interfaces where we will be designing the theme using colors and some textures and at the same time we can use our creativity in designing to make the website look more attractive and different from all the websites.

The other reason for choosing web development is because we can learn new technologies each time. I have a goal of creating web applications with new concepts. Learning web development would help me to create applications.

Finally I choose to study web development mainly because I am passionate about it and it is very interesting.

I’m very much passionate about it
I’m very passionate about it

The other reason for choosing web development is because we can learn new technologies
The other reason for choosing web development is that we can learn new technologies

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I'.