It is better to marry someone who is similar to you , rather than someone who is different from you.

Marriage is a very special moment in every individual's life. To choose a life partner with whom you would be spending the rest of your life presents a very great challenge to all of us. So it is very important to understand the characteristics that you would want the opposite person to possess. While some may agree to marry someone who is different from you, I would agree to the former, to marry someone who is similar to you. There are certain reasons for this agreement with the former.

Firstly, both the partners having a common background or former life require much less compromise an...

Sentence: Having similar career and future goals are also essential and eneficial for constructive growth of the family.
Error: eneficial Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To conclude, as presented above ,there are several advantageous aspects in marrying someone of your own kind which tremendously outweighs the risk invloved in choosing a different person.
Error: invloved Suggestion: involved