It is better to spend money on traveling and vacation than save money for the future

Some people might like to save money for the future, however, as for me, I would choose to spend money on traveling and vacation.

First of all, I like to make new friends very much, and traveling can allow me to have more opportunities to make new friends. Take my personal experience as an example, when I was a sophomore, I traveled in India for three months, and met lots of travelers from different countries in hostels, and also we shared our own culture with each other. Furthermore, we still keep in touch until now. On the other hand, if I save this India travel budget for the future, I would not have any chance to meet them. As a result, I strongly propose to spend money on traveling.

Secondly, I am a considerably curious person, and travel to different countries can fulfill my curiosity. To elaborate, I bought a one-way ticket to Rome in order to see all ancient architecture that I was always curious about on the textbook. For this purpose, I took my textbook in hand and compared it with these gorgeous buildings behind me. Hence, I understood how ancient people built these buildings. On the contrary, if I deposited my money for the future, I could not fully understand the knowledge. Accordingly, it is better for me to spend money on traveling.

Last but not least, I highly love to eat, and travel can make me have more chances to try different types of food. For instance, Japan is well known for its desserts, and then I stayed for a whole summer vacation in order to taste all kind of sweets they made. Once again, I couldn’t enjoy these yummy foods if I saved money and stayed at home.

All in all, it is suitable for me to spend money on vacation and traveling to let me have chances to relish these delicious meals. To sum up, spending money on traveling can fulfill my curiosity, satisfy my desire of eating, and have more chances to make new friend. Therefore, I totally deem that spending money on traveling is better for me.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.