It is better to take a secure job with a low pay than to take a job with a high pay but is easy to lose

People study hard to be accepted at universities, and try to get high scores on exams to be able to take their proposals with highly knowledgeable professors. Therefore, through getting valuable experience and infromation, they will be eligible for a descent career. When it comes to career matter, controversy surrounds the issue of whether an individual should take a low-paying job even if he gets a low salary rather than a high-paying but less secure one. Some people are of the opinion that in order to be sure of their job situations which bring them the sense of security and satisfactions, choosing secure job would be a wise decision. I believe, however, people should take an unsafe job with significant salary for the following reasons.

One of the most interesting aspects of the current discussion which demands a keen contemplation is that in order to progress at work, being worried about losing your job creates strong motivation for you. When people are sure of their job situation, they neither make attempts to become up-to-date with the latest technology, nor develop job-related skills since they have been assured that they will not be fired. Let me take an example of a person who is afraid of losing his job at a car factory. He tries to cultivate his creativity by studying the latest articles to find out which approaches to be applied to improve the quality of the cars. In this case, he try to contact with other manufacturers throughout the world to get piece of advice to enhance the quality. This creates not only promotion but also considerable money salary. In this case, no employers are likely to fire such talented employees.

Another noteworthy aspect of the ongoing discussion which needs to be reflected is that an individual cannot meet his financial needs unless he gets a high salary. These days, we have witnessed serious economic depression which directly affects people' living conditins. They can just satisfy their basic needs while having dream of a convenient house, luxurious cars and elegant clothes. In fact, in order to fulfill such desires, getting a high paying job guarantees our future by creating heavy bank accouts. On the other hand, a person with a low-paying job has to take a loan and pay interest in turn so that he could reduce the financial burden from his shoulders. As you can see, taking a job with high pay helps you fulfill all your desires.

To sum up, not only becoming successful at job by getting higher promotion due to your diligence but also being independent financially are the results of having a job with huge salary but unsafe. I hope that all people understand how important a job plays in their lives.

he try to contact
he tries to contact

Sentence: Therefore, through getting valuable experience and infromation, they will be eligible for a descent career.
Error: infromation Suggestion: information

Sentence: These days, we have witnessed serious economic depression which directly affects people' living conditins.
Error: conditins Suggestion: conditions

Sentence: In fact, in order to fulfill such desires, getting a high paying job guarantees our future by creating heavy bank accouts.
Error: accouts Suggestion: accounts