Is it more enjoyable to have a job which you work for only three days a week for longer hours or a job which you work five days a week for shorter hours

Is it more enjoyable to have a job which you work for only three days a week for longer hours?
or a job which you work five days a week for shorter hours?

In this modern society, arrange working hours become an important issue. Some people prefer to work only three days a week for longer hours. In contrast, the others prefer to work five days a week for shorter hours. In my opinion, I strongly support the statement that work five days a week for shorter hours.

First, most people only can concentrate on their work in short time. They will become tired after focusing on solving many daily works. And this may make people’s work efficiency get down apparently. So they waste more time on finishing their work and usually don’t make the consult better.

Secondly, some researcher claimed that working longer hours usually cause unhealthy life style. Although they can take a rest after the work, they have already spend so many power on their work and they usually need more time to recover. This lifestyle is not better for health than taking a little nap between work hours.

Last but not the least, people may have no friends to go with them even if it seem like they have more leisure time when they work for only three days. Because most of people still work five days a week, their friends might have to work .So it’s harder for people to hang out with their friends. And it is always bored that no one can hang out with you in your leisure times. As a result, you will stay at home lonely and waste the time.

In conclusion, based on the reason I mentioned above. I prefer work five days a week for shorter hours.

I strongly support the statement that work five days a week for shorter hours.
I strongly support the statement that works five days a week for shorter hours.
I strongly support the statement to work five days a week for shorter hours.

----------------------