It should be the environment rather than economic development for the government to focus on. Do you agree or disagree?

Many things in the country should the government focus on like environment, economic, education and many other things.Many people see that the government should focus on the environment more but if it comes to me i see that both of them should be focus on, but indeed, the economy need more.the following discusions reveal my view.

First of all, the country's economy is a really important thing, the government should put a plan for the economy of the country. Many countries with good managements from the governments to the economy lead them to have a lot of money to educate their students, to build a lot and big hospitals , treat their patients. In addition to that it will has voice that can reach to a lot of other countries, to send a lot of people to explorer the outer space, advancing in technology, nice and new buildings attract a lot of people from whole the world that will relate a good income to this country. Although the government should focus on the environment to provide a nice and a healthy place for people. But of course not more than the economy. I think the government that makes their countries with very good economy it deserves a lot of respect which makes their people live well.

Last but not least, if they will not give too much care to the economy, this will lead this country to get money from others and then will lead to produce tremendous debt which they are spending a lot of years to close it.and they can't pay sallary to their workers, furthermore the value of their money will be down.

To put everything in a nut shell, while there are a lot of arguments for both sides of issue but if it comes to me i disagreed that it should be the environment rather than the economic development for the government to focus on. The good economy of the country allows their voice to reach the whole world, attracts a lot of tourrists, educate their people, and they can send people to explore the outer space.

should be focus on
should be focused on

it will has voice
it will have voice

from whole the world
from the whole world

Although the government should focus on the environment to provide a nice and a healthy place for people. But of course not more than the economy.
Description: don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence.

the government that makes their countries with very good economy it deserves a lot of respect
the government that makes their countries with very good economy deserves a lot of respects

Sentence: Many things in the country should the government focus on like environment, economic, education and many other things.Many people see that the government should focus on the environment more but if it comes to me i see that both of them should be focus on, but indeed, the economy need more.the following discusions reveal my view.
Error: discusions Suggestion: discussions

Sentence: Last but not least, if they will not give too much care to the economy, this will lead this country to get money from others and then will lead to produce tremendous debt which they are spending a lot of years to close it.and they can't pay sallary to their workers, furthermore the value of their money will be down.
Error: sallary Suggestion: salary

Sentence: The good economy of the country allows their voice to reach the whole world, attracts a lot of tourrists, educate their people, and they can send people to explore the outer space.
Error: tourrists Suggestion: tourists

-------------------------