It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or damage the friendship. Do you agree? Why or why not? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your answer.

Todays, friendships are shaping in different ways and in various circumstances. In some social friendships, friends might lose their relations after the monetary issues come in. In some cases, according to some misleading comprehension, people think they should not borrow money from their friends. To the best of my experience, it depends on a number of issues such as how much we can trust our fellows, how long we have been together, and in what situation we prefer to request our buddies for currency. In the following passage, I will attempt to explain why population think that it isn't a logical idea to get help friends with financial dilemma.

First, we should know which kind of friend can understand well in facing predicament. In the society, it is become easy to make friend in the university class, in dormitory, and at work. We have found lots of good friends as co-worker, classmate, roommate who have got familiar with us living and spending some time in the same situations and occasion. However, it is hard to claim that we can share our hardships with those ordinary friends, since we still don't know them well. So, in these cases, sometimes, mentioning our requisitions and financial crisis in particular might not be a good proposal or an appropriate option. As a result, they might not meet our requirement and it causes we resent and lose our relations soon.

Second, some buddies are negligent and oblivious about the sum of money which they have given as a rent from together. Imagine, you have saved some money for your urgent need time then one day, your colleague asks you for that amount. Suppose and ponder what happens and what you will fulfill. You definitely persuade yourself to rent that sum for distinct length of time. You just trust him with your money and wait the time he should give back your money. If he postpones to execute his promise and don’t keep his words, you will obviously disappointed from your relationship and decide to lose and cut it due to having fear of encountering it again. As a matter of fact, having socially good relation doesn’t make sense that you can delay or forget your promise. It is a factor which individuals after knowing about it no longer prefer to describe and share their budget troubles to their friends.

Finally, the idea in which we should not try to get money from friends surrounding us is a general description. It depends on from whom we want to request some money and how much we know together. Furthermore, People should be meticulous and punctual in all deals, trades, exchanges, or monetary issues even when their partner is one the best their friends.

it is become easy to make friend
it has become easy to make friends

you will obviously disappointed
you will obviously be disappointed

due to having fear of encountering it again
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.