Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Generally speaking, gaining a knowledge is a very crucial part in person’s life. It is important because it helps people to improve their lives. If the people’s opinion is going to be considered, some of them would agree, others would not. Learning about the past has a great influence on the society for the two following essential reasons.

One of the main reasons is that knowing facts about the past play a significant and unique role in enhancing the experiences of the individuals. In fact, understanding the fundamentals and the background of something could be beneficial for the people because it will help them to obtain an enormous information, they will not be able to know unless by learning about the history. A recent study showed that if the individuals strive to improve their educational level, studying history will be a good solution for them. However, one argument put forward is that searching about the old information would be a waste of time, it is still convincing that the most educated scholars sought to learn about the history of any concept or fact. It is clear how the history helps the people to achieve the level they want.

The other obvious reason is that studying or seeking the origin of something could be useful for the persons who look to improve their financial situation. Nowadays, having a higher degree is a remarkable factor for someone who look for a good job. Studying a history will promote the individuals to learn a lot of facts, which in turn might assist them by being researchers or professionals at the topic they are working on. Although, according to a report from VOA news said that most of the information are gained in the past is not precise and not reliable, it still seems that these facts opened the door for the current knowledge. It is just necessary to consider the past learning due to it’s advantages.

By the way of conclusion based on the aspects revealed above. In such cases, the people need to reach the balance in their life. By considering the pros and cons the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages based on the reasons mentioned above.

knowing facts about the past play a significant and unique role
knowing facts about the past plays a significant and unique role

for someone who look for a good job
for someone who looks for a good job

most of the information are gained in the past is not precise and not reliable
most of the information gained in the past is not precise and not reliable

due to it’s advantages.
due to its advantages.

By the way of conclusion based on the aspects revealed above.
Description: is this a sentence?

------------------------------