Before making a decision it is important to find out if the decision will be popular with others

Before making a decision, it is important to find out if the decision will be popular with others

The question being asked if an individual should consult and see if his or hers decision is approved by the others. That’s a generally common topic that is almost every single day discussed among the others. However, I believe that a person shouldn’t wait for someone’s approval to make a decision. In the following passage I will explain why I disagree with the argument stated in the topic above.

First of all, it is crucial to state that you know yourself the best. You are the individual that is being positioned in a difficult situation. Nobody knows you like you do yourself so, considering that no one is competent enough to judge the decisions that you make. For instance, I, myself, am actually in a turning point of life, where I have to choose the job that I am maybe going to do for the rest of my life. By giving this example I am actually proving “my theory” that you know yourself the best.

Hence, in addition to the importance of your independency, I think this is better because you are not always going to live with you parents or you won’t have a chance to consult and share the decision that you are going to make with your friends. In addition, you will have to solve a problem or make a decision in a small amount of time. So that’s why it is important to be independent and not ask for others opinion.

Finally, you shouldn’t care about what other people think about your decision in the end of the day it’s your own life; you can do whatever you want. Nobody can judge you.

By way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above I am of the opinion that in most cases it is actually more beneficial if you make you decision on your own.

Sentence: The question being asked if an individual should consult and see if his or hers decision is approved by the others.
Suggestion: Refer to hers and decision

Sentence: So that's why it is important to be independent and not ask for others opinion.
Suggestion: Refer to others and opinion

Sentence: Hence, in addition to the importance of your independency, I think this is better because you are not always going to live with you parents or you won't have a chance to consult and share the decision that you are going to make with your friends.
Error: independency Suggestion: No alternate word