Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Nature is the biggest gift from god that made human race thrive across all these years. All the natural sources are essential for our growth and life. With growing technology and expanding industries, it is hard to maintain an equilibrium between protection of nature and growth. The most essential source that is disappearing and need to be saved is clean water for some important reasons.

Water is one of the basic need for life. No living spices can survive without water for long time. It is also known that only clean water can be useful. Our earth is almost covered with 80% of water, but t...

can survive without water for long time.
can survive without water for a long time.

Sentence: We have been throwing harmful products in rivers through sewege or in form of industrial waste.
Error: sewege Suggestion: sewage