Many people believe that it is important to make large amounts of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyse each view point and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position.

The truth is our world have nothing to do with fairness, except for one thing which we all have in common and that is the life time. Although some of us decide to spend it on earning huge money, others rather make fair amount of it and try to enjoy their life more. Both of this point of views could be seen in different angles, but, as far as I’m concerned, a comfortable life over weights a full bank account.

To begin with, money has always been equal to power, and as a result of various technological progresses, which needs money to be caught, this fact is even more obvious in modern times. In this situation, people are really motivated to make as much money as they can, thus willingly spend their life in long working days, in hope to earn more money and build a better circumstances for them-selves. However, the dark side of this ultimate goal is that these kinds of people forget about their personal life sooner or later and become all about making money, so one day they might realize the bitter truth that the life is over and they have missed lots of it.

On the other hand, for a group of people the life is exactly the moment which we are in it and we can decide to live it or waste it in order to make plans for the vague and unpredictable future. Actually, the point is, happiness and comfort in life is more a psychological concept than a measurable objective term. Therefore, it is vital to build a mindset that doesn’t attach our happiness to the money. This is why some people can have a better life even if they are not living in fancy houses nor driving luxury cars, they could feel the joy just when they have a chance to see how their children grow up.

All in all, money can serve people as a source of power but when we care too much about it we will turn to the money’s servant. Despite the fact that no one can deny the importance role of money in people life, there is still lots of other staff that would make us pleased without any need to have large amount of money.

The truth is our world have nothing to do
The truth is that our world has nothing to do

Sentence: Actually, the point is, happiness and comfort in life is more a psychological concept than a measurable objective term.
Description: The tag a qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to more and a

Sentence: Despite the fact that no one can deny the importance role of money in people life, there is still lots of other staff that would make us pleased without any need to have large amount of money.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life