Many people believe that it is very important to make large amount of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyse each view point and take a stand . give specific reason for your position.

Money is the need of the todays world and it is the most basic element of the survival of the fittest in the humans life.Life is measured in terms of money for many people. There are several factors and considerations about the amount of money the person needs for his existence and it is subjective to the person in need of life. What are the once needs and requirement of the once from life? I believe that money earned to live comfortable living .

Frist of all ,it is always said that , there are two sides of the coin. There are many people who just give importance to making large amount of money. Though it is very true that, In todays world everybody is fighting for money as there definition of life is getting changed. it is important to make large amount of money for many people and it is equally important that how to utilize it. If somebody wish to gather large amount of money then the his purpose is very important consideration. If he wants to get money to fulfill his needs as well as to do something good for the society . for instance charity donation . On the other hand if he wants to just want t o fulfill his needs, by only summing large amount of money then than persons list will never end . The person could never be satisfied in his life. There are many instances that people run behind money ,can not take time for themselves and family. Such people can not experience happy life.

However, people who belive that money earned for comfortable living, experience far more happiness as they tend to maintain balance of time and money. They believe that money earned for basic and comfortable needs can bring true happiness in their life . for instance person who earn for his family and spend quality of time with his family is much happier than person who is interested to make large amount of money.

Athough ,the amount of money the person requires is totally depends on the dreams and aspiration of that person , his definition of life and subjective to person. I believe that money earned for comfortable living gives better satisfactory life.

Sentence: Money is the need of the todays world and it is the most basic element of the survival of the fittest in the humans life.Life is measured in terms of money for many people.
Suggestion: Refer to todays and world
Suggestion: Refer to humans and life

Sentence: Though it is very true that, In todays world everybody is fighting for money as there definition of life is getting changed. it is important to make large amount of money for many people and it is equally important that how to utilize it.
Suggestion: Refer to todays and world
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to there and definition

Sentence: If somebody wish to gather large amount of money then the his purpose is very important consideration.
Description: The fragment somebody wish to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace wish with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: On the other hand if he wants to just want t o fulfill his needs, by only summing large amount of money then than persons list will never end .
Suggestion: Refer to persons and list

is totally depends on the dreams
is totally depending on the dreams

Sentence: However, people who belive that money earned for comfortable living, experience far more happiness as they tend to maintain balance of time and money.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe