Many students choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries. Why do some students study abroad? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Now a days studying abroad is becoming as a major choice for young people around the world. Every year they spend thousands of dollars for studies and accommodation in abroad. In my view, the choice of studying abroad is based on the premise that education is an investment. Can we survive in this world without education? Although we can survive, we couldn't live happily.

First of all, studying abroad is a great opportunity to every student. Getting admission in a foreign university is an achievement to them. Moreover, they can get quality of education.

Along with that, graduating from a foreign university is often a gateway for a successful career. It motivates every student to study abroad. Some of the talented students land job offers even before completing their education. In some cases, famous companies vie for the talented students, who will help them to reach the top positions in future.

Another thing is that, they have to live away from their parents, siblings and friends. While living in their home country, they can get suggestions from their nexus but in abroad they have to think themselves. At that time they will learn to live independently. All these tasks helps to improve the levels of self-confidence in young people.

Because of all the above reasons, i prefer to study abroad.

Minimum 250 words wanted

More content wanted. 350 words will be ideal.