Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

When it comes to the issue of teaching and assigning homework to students everyday,some people may agree with this statement and give us sound reasons for their believes. On the other hand, some other people might disagree with this idea and have different opinion. Also those opponents could probably provide us with strong purposes for their thoughts. I believe that assigning homework to students everyday is a great idea because there are too many reasons support my point of view. This short assay will demonstrate some points regarding this issue in the following paragraphs.

First, in my opinion it is widely understood that homework will improve students' performance. AT home students will have time to practice and review materials. No one can deny how repeating and practicing can improve learning and understanding. Moreover we will be able to focus when we set in our room without distraction and noisy voices. For example, when I was at high school, my physics material was hard for me to understand, I could not solve the problem with out the help of my teacher. She used to give me extra homework and focus on my week points. Repeating the same criteria ended up with a great success in physics material.

Another reason why I advocate the attitude of assigning homework to students is to improve teaching technique. Homework is not only important for students but it add a great value to teaching criteria. A good teacher is the one who follow up with his students. When students go home and do their homework, they can also write notes and questions for a teacher. It is teacher's duty to answer all the questions and clarify everything in the easiest and efficient way. On other words that homework will reflect teacher's willing to teach and do his job perfectly.

From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw a conclusion that says, people who hold the opposite opinion may have the write to believe in it but my opinion and other peoples' opinions are too much to be ignored.

there are too many reasons support my point of view.
there are too many reasons supporting my point of view.

Homework is not only important for students but it add a great value to teaching criteria.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

A good teacher is the one who follow up with his students.
A good teacher is the one who follows up with his students.

may have the write to believe
may have the right to believe