most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are

Many people believe that the most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are; on the other side, there are some other people who believe that the most advertisements are very good and have fair influences on their listeners. I believe that the first group is right because of some reasons.

First of all, all of the companies like to gain more profits; to explain more, this is better for a company to attract new customers and gain more profits and interest. The mentioned companies, as a result, should use advertising, and because of their goal, they may show their products better than what they really are. For example, a dog's food producer company, as I remember, shows some small dogs in its television advertisement, and when the small dogs use their product, suddenly they become very strong.

In addition, big companies believe that some people just pay attention to what they see or hear from the advertisements, they, as a result, pay more attention to produce better advertisements instead of better products to attract mentioned group of people. For example, one of my old friends, who is not smart enough, like the magic and when he sees something related to magic or magical things in the television, he, as a result, becomes interest on it; to explain more, one day he was watching an advertisement about a new cellphone, which was made by bad materials but it was showing magic future in its advertisement. However I asked my friend do not buy this cellphone, he bought that cellphone and after a while he became sorry.

Finally, I believe that advertisements are not good for people to become familiar with new products. Many companies do not pay attention to their customers; in addition, majority of companies just think about the profit. A successful company, which makes high quality and good products does not need to attract customers by advertisements; on the other hand, bad companies, which makes low quality products needs to attract customers by advertisements, they, as a result, for act of attracting people to their low quality products should show their products better than what they are.

Overall, I believe that most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are because of the reasons that I mentioned above.

the most advertisements
most of advertisements

bad companies, which makes low quality products needs to attract customers
bad companies, which make low quality products need to attract customers

No. of Words: 384 while No. of Different Words: 156