Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

Maintaining good relationship with our neighbour is utmost important in our lives. They are the people who are living near us, and they play fair role in supporting our families. The following are the qualities to be a good neighbor.

Life seems to be happy when neighbors are like friends without any quarrels. Along with neighbors we can spend our time in a useful way. For example, one of our neighbor and my aunt are good friends, they used to go to temples every weekends and they even go to grocery shopping together. Its always fun having time together rather than being alone. They used to play small indoor games and have fun among themselves. Our neighbor and my aunt used to share cooking tips and also they used to share recipes among themselves.

Neighbors should be supportive and help their fellow neighbors from any problems they face. For examples, people may face problems financially or mentally. Since neighbors are the ones who are easily approachable, they should deliver their support to that particular family.

Neighbors should take part in the occasions that are organised by other neighbors. For example, if a marriage occasion is been celebrated in a house , it would be really helpful if all the neighbours take part in the event to make it a grand success.

To conclude, Its really great if the neighbours are friendly, supporting in problems and taking part in the occasions.

and they play fair role
and they play a fair role

The following are the qualities
The followings are the qualities

one of our neighbor
one of our neighbors

if a marriage occasion is been celebrated in a house
if a marriage occasion is being celebrated in a house

Its really great
It's really great

Minimum 250 words wanted