In order to become financially successful adult, children should learn how to manage their money.Do you agree or disagree.

Others think that it is too early to teach those kids how to understand the meaning of money management. As far as I am concern, I totally; agree with that view, younger age children should learn how to handle their dispenses to create financially responsible adults. The main reason is that the early management money can teach those kids the value of money. Also, learning how to deal with money at a young age can help them how to avoid suffering from severe consequences in the future when they grow up.

First, parent are responsible for making their kids skillful with money management via teaching them how important to have own money and how to be smart enough when we dispense it. All children depend on their families for purchasing their toys, their video games, clothes, and their candies. If their parents allow them to have anything they want ant any time, they would never appreciate the value of that money or understand from where that money come from. For my personal example, three years ago, my family moved to live in the U.S. Me and my husband spent a year without any job.At that time, I was very careful with our saving money spending. I taught my five-year-old daughter how to be careful about asking about any toys or unnecessary things. When her father started to work a full-time job and be absent from our home for long hours, she understands where our money come.

Besides, when parents do not teach their kids how to deal and handle their money carefully, they would face everyday problems in their future. They must understand how to make their dispense within their checking availability and put priorities to their bills and saving for emergencies. For my personal example, I am thankful my father was working in a bank, he opens a credit card account for me once I turned eighteen. And they taught me how to use it carefully and build my credit score for my future. Today, I am now thirty years old and have an excellent credit score.Furthermore, I know how to spend my money in a right way and save my family from several emergencies.

Sum up, when children understand how to manage their money at a younger age they will be capable of valuing the money they earn and of becoming a financially successful adult in the future.

Sentence: As far as I am concern, I totally; agree with that view, younger age children should learn how to handle their dispenses to create financially responsible adults.
Description: A verb 'to be', present tense, 1st person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to am and concern

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.

The examples should be shorter.