By passing the time, as life has become more complicated and people have learn more abilities.

We are in an age of technology providing people with more complicated life makes people learn more unique abilities to accomplish their goals. Although some people believe that today’s life has been more convenient because technology has facilitated our lives from many aspects, others are of the opinion that without an doubt nowadays, people should have broad knowledge both practically and academically to be successful. In my view, complicated life has required individuals to have many practical abilities to fulfil their desires for some reasons.

The first aspect to point out is that globalization has made people learn more social skills. There are many students who have strong tendency to study in USA. when they arrive, they will experience cultural-shock. Since there are a large number of people from various countries residing in USA, new students must be able to adjust to new situations which demands learning new language them to communicate with foreigners. Besides, they need to know how to make friends with these people with various culture, outlooks on life, and customs. Newcomers need to have comprehensive knowledge about various countries which enables to develop their friendships with these people. In order to improve their social skills, they should surf the Internet and gather many information then analyse their gatherings to be successful in their communication.

The more further aspect is that there are some practical skills essential for people to get better jobs. Time-management is such an important issue should be consider. Improvement in technology provides many computer games and social networks such facebook and twitter which prevent young youth from allocating sufficient time for their their purposes. If people want to achieve whatever they have desired, they should learn to make the best use of their times by making organized plan. Moreover, by facing growing populations, increasing in unemployment rate, and highly competitive job situations, children need to have such multifaceted skills. For example, a software engineer in order to get a high-paying job, he should know not only about writing program but also about network, which increase his chance to gain his desirable times.

To sum up, not only are people facing globalization, but they also are experiencing tight competition to get their trustworthy jobs. These aims will not be fulfilled unless people learn how to perfectly communicate with others, how to take the advantages of their times, and how to learn many practical tasks to exceed others. I hope that all people understand that today’s complicated life is so demanding if they want to succeed.

We are in an age of technology providing people with more complicated life makes people learn more unique abilities
Description: can you re-write this sentence? what is the subject for 'makes'

new situations which demands learning new language them to communicate with foreigners.
new situations which demand learning new languages by them to communicate with foreigners.

about various countries which enables to develop their friendships
Description: read books how to use 'which'

Time-management is such an important issue should be consider.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

a software engineer in order to get a high-paying job, he should know
a software engineer in order to get a high-paying job should know

which increase his chance to gain his desirable times.
Description: 'which' refers to what?

Sentence: In my view, complicated life has required individuals to have many practical abilities to fulfil their desires for some reasons.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

read books how to use 'which'

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.