People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences,career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Having knowledge is very precious, and people work hard to get it. One of the most popular way to acquire knowledge is attending a class, but purpose of it may be very various including up-to-date experience, carrier promotion, and curiosity; however, people like to do it.

As we know, one of the most reason that people attend class or college is to acquire up-to-date knowledge. In the modern world, everyone needs to know about a job or task that he/she may choose in future because jobs have complicated and need some knowledge or experience. For example, many students attend college every year in the entire world for this purpose.

Although having up-to-date knowledge is important, some people for getting promotion need to gain knowledge. A lot of company obligate their employees to attend class for promotion, but there are many ones attend class for getting promotion in the future.

Unlike two things, curiosity is very important desire to propel people toward science. Knowledge and science have a good relation with each other, and people try to learn both. Having knowledge and science of any field can help people to search and examine experiment by yourself.

A very popular way to get knowledge is to attend class. Although people like to attend class, there are some reasons for it that comprise of up-to-date experience, carrier promotion, and curiosity.

One of the most popular way
One of the most popular ways

but there are many ones attend class for getting promotion in the future.
but there are many ones who attend class for getting promotion in the future.

curiosity is very important desire
curiosity is a very important desire

Minimum 250 words wanted