People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries.

Humans always carve for visiting new places and detest being stocked in the one place for a long time. As a result, it is an ongoing debate about whether traveling in their own country is beneficial for people than traveling to foreign country or not. Although, traveling in our own country is more economic and most comfortable, in my view, traveling to foreign country has a more weight. In the following, I will state my reasons for my choice.

The first aspect that deserves to be outlined is that people become familiar with new cultures and customs of different countries. In fact, in one country the cultural differences between different cities are little while every country has its own culture. For example, last year I traveled to Africa and I see some tribes which their people seemed as a primitive humans. It is really interesting for me.

Second, people have chance to see new buildings, landscape and monumental arts in another countries that are not exist in their own country while in our country we do not experience a distinctive climate in different city or we already became familiar with our ancient places. For example, we live in central parts of iran and when we went in west and east parts of Iran in summer, we did not feel any change in weather conditions.

Admittedly, traveling in our country is very comfortable because we have a same language and we do not need visa or passports while in foreign country, most of the people have a problem about language of others countries. Also, you should invest much money foreign trips.

In nut shell, going to new countries gives us a new and interesting experiences about something that we never seen before.

in another countries
in another country
in other countries

that we never seen before.
that we have never seen before.