People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health.

Nowadays, there are defined different ways and instructions for having healthy boy. Obviously, people care about their heath more than any other things and do their best to increase their chance of longer life and live better. With great improvement in medical science, human has achieved new knowledge about what they should perform in order to live better and longer. Among all various ways of keeping health body, two significant actions which have absolute role in the well-being are; first taking physical activities and second eating smartly.

First, one of the predominant functions for having a strong and healthy body is taking exercise and playing sports. As you know, physically various actions have profound role in which individuals are fresh, mirthful, and health. Less or more, each person sticks a specific sport to do some metabolism by burning fat and releasing extra energy. Physical movements such as aerobics, swimming, running, or any other sports cause the heart speeds up by pumping blood faster and using energy which, finally, lead to the good shape as well as balanced blood pressure. Similarly, playing sports is one of the approachable methods to strengthen the body.

Second, having smart diet of vegetables and low- fat foods is the other strategy to have well-being. In fact, people, who are cautious about their health, are certainly conscious about what they should eat and what they must avoid eating. Food with low calories, and high protein such as meals made by vegies are in list of useful food. Correspondingly, junk foods besides sausage, butter, and soda, are renowned as harmful foods, and people should cut down or go light on them.

Finally, by taking all above-mentioned arguments in considerations, I reiterate I would prefer to take both ways; doing sport to be vivacious and having health diet to improve my muscles and body structure.

is the other strategy
is another strategy

Sentence: Food with low calories, and high protein such as meals made by vegies are in list of useful food.
Error: vegies Suggestion: No alternate word