People recognize a difference between children and adults. What events (experiences or ceremonies) make a person an adult? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

With getting older, individuals are changing and we can observe profound effect of time on their appearance, character, manners, aims, and other personal traits. It seems hard to discover how people can recognize which person is mature or which one is still child. However, there is something undeniable and inevitable that proves a person is no longer a small boy or girl which is ostensible in his or her manner. In addition, the social position of persons can be considered as another item for recognizing adults.

The first factor for considering persons that he or she is changed is how she or he behaves. The moral attitude of children is changing with getting older and it covers all aspects of somebody's life. They become serious and strict about their work, plans and in general about the future. In spite of the facial appearance, we can interpret the age of people according their character even at first glance. It is enough to know about the population if we start to converse with them and figure out their viewpoints and conviction toward the various subjects of life. Children are usually pay attention to the small things like buying a bike, computer, cell phone, or convincing their parents to do something for them. Consequently, everything about the character and manner of children are changeable over time which acts as a factor for maturity and their new ways of thinking gotten over time changes everything even the way of how to dress up.

Second thing in view of general and ordinary persons toward differences between young and mature individual is their social position in the community. Obviously, it is important to populations to have a responsibility or duty in the society which get great attention of everybody. For instance, if they feel and discern a juvenile at 15 has an essential function in an office or at school, they will treat like an adult and precocious one with he or she. As in some families, parents are able to influence on their children's character with giving a responsibility to them. In this way, children themselves feel than they have become older and bear great trust of their parents and consequently make attempt not to do childish wrong.

Finally, in my opinion, each person has various items for regarding a person as child or adult. Moreover, there are two significant factors in mind of society about folk, one is how to behave and second, is what they do in the society which help them to comprehend their ages and another personal qualities.

there is something undeniable and inevitable that proves a person is no longer a small boy or girl which is ostensible in his or her manner.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors.

and their new ways of thinking gotten over time changes everything even the way of how to dress up.

have a responsibility or duty in the society which get great attention of everybody.
Description: check books how to use 'which'

children themselves feel than they have become older
children themselves feel that they have become older

is what they do in the society which help them to comprehend their ages and another personal qualities.
Description: you don't use 'which' properly