People should buy things made in their own country even if they are more expensive than things made in other countries

People should buy things made in their own country, even if they are more expensive than things made in other countries.

In the past few decades, more and more international products can come into Taiwan because of WTO. At first,there was a huge impact to local products because the products imported were much cheaper, so that more and more people tended to buy those things from other countries. However,as time passed, I come to realize that it is not the best policy to perchase things from other countries.To build up my view, I will discuss some reasons and examples that people should buy things which is made in their country.

First,I want to discuss the economics causes. As I mentioned, after the WTO was confirmed, lots of farmers lost jobs and money because the decline of demanding.It was hard for farmers to survive. We should help them, and support the argriculture in our country,which is the foundation of a country.For example,the demand of rice has declined in the past few years because the cheaper products. However, people have gradually believed that farmers use the most traditional way to plant the most valuable rice. So, fortunately, now the situation in agriculture is better.

Second, some local products are better than products from other countries because of the value. Take dairy products for example, milk from other countries is transported for a long distance while the milk produced in our country can be fresher due to the shorter distance.Although they are more expensive, the value is higher.

In conclusion, I believe that people should buy things made in their countries, so that they can not only do something to their country's eonomic but also enjoy better products.This is the best policy.

because the decline of demanding
because of the decline of demanding

Sentence: However,as time passed, I come to realize that it is not the best policy to perchase things from other countries.To build up my view, I will discuss some reasons and examples that people should buy things which is made in their country.
Error: perchase Suggestion: purchase

Sentence: We should help them, and support the argriculture in our country,which is the foundation of a country.For example,the demand of rice has declined in the past few years because the cheaper products.
Error: argriculture Suggestion: agriculture

Sentence: In conclusion, I believe that people should buy things made in their countries, so that they can not only do something to their country's eonomic but also enjoy better products.This is the best policy.
Error: eonomic Suggestion: economic

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.