People who have developed many different kinds of skills are more successful than people who focus on only one skill.

In specific periods of history, some people were called scientist, because of their integrated knowledge in all scientific areas in their time. However, in modern times, it is almost impossible to be expert in all of science aspects due to uncountable branches of science. Nowadays, skills act as a substitute of comprehensive knowledge. As far as I am concerned, people who gain more skills can have more ways to success, much rapturous life as well as far-reaching relationships. Following paragraphs will lend support to my points.

To begin with, the situation of the new business world is fiercely unpredictable and no one can definitely claim that having a particular skill can grantee one’s prosperity. So a rational action here could be providing our self with different kinds of abilities, which might apply in various conditions. Taking one of my friends as an example, she studied chemistry in one of the high reputed universities of country, although, because of the recession shortcomings, there were no job opportunities in her desired area which was consist with her main skill. She could have been miserable and unemployed if she didn't have any other practical expertise, though, it turned out that she found a job in a photographic gallery eventually. In one word having multiple skills gives people more options.

Furthermore, one who works in the same job for a long time, spontaneously, will be trapped by boredom or even worst by job burnout. However, a person who is armed with different skills can protect him-self against this trend. It would be said that these sorts of people can usage their skills in two distinguish ways. For instance, one can simply change his job and start a whole new fresh career. On the other hand, especially in difficult economic circumstances, in which switching between jobs is not so simple, people can use their various skills to build up a hobby or to make a second source of income which is much more fun or pleasant.

The last but not least, different skills are like diverse gates which opens to new worlds. I think the main bounce of it could be visiting new people and establishing new relationships. Since, as much as our life is enriched with friends, we are able to receive much more support and attention from their side, in addition, this can inspire us in some level, and aid us to stay positive in hardships.

Considering all above together, it could be said that different kinds of skill can improve people’s life and provide them with more opportunities for success.

which was consist with her main skill.
which was consisting with her main skill.

people can usage their skills
people can use their skills

like diverse gates which opens to new worlds
like diverse gates which open to new worlds

I think the main bounce of it could be
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'it'.

different kinds of skill can improve
different kinds of skills can improve