A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

In today's societies, people migrate to new places all the time. It has been said that it is a natural human trait to migrate looking for better opportunities. My town has a lot of things that I'm sure will like to anyone who wish to find a good place live, nevertheless each person will have a different requirement to accept or to avoid a place and these preferences will be based on factors such as educational, economic and even cultural backgrounds.

To begin with, if a friend of mine will migrate to my town, I would say that he or she will enjoy the food. My town San Jose de Ocoa is located in the south of the Dominican Republic. Although, many of its inhabitant have migrated to other cities looking for better jobs, Ocoa my town has a big future because people are attracted to the local food. For instance, tourist from all over the world who have visited my town are happy to come back, thus for sure if my friend move, will enjoy the local food, as a result he or she might stay.

Another important aspect that should be mentioned is the fact that my town doesn't have pollution. As a matter of fact, people live longer in places that have less pollution. Notwithstanding, the concept of pollution encompasses more than one aspect, the main aspects are water and air pollution. With this plight in mind, scientists are concurred that this is the secret of the people who live in my town. Even some of them have turned one hundred years old. Breathing a clean air and drinking water free of bacteria for sure improve health. This of course, will be appealing to anyone who wants to stay in my town.

Finally, although not everything is a positive characteristic, there are also negative things that for sure would regret anyone as well. For instance, my town is isolated from the main city, and due to that when people wants to buy supplies or even travel abroad, citizens have to drive their cars for hours. In fact, when my brother moved to the capital Santo Domingo, my brother couldn't visit my parents every week because besides being far was also expensive. Thus, some people won't like that.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I consider that my town is a great place that will be appealing to anyone because there is not pollution and people live longer than other places, nevertheless my town has also negatives aspects such as the isolation and the lack of supplies that might not be appealing.

find a good place live
find a good place to live

if my friend move,
if my friend moves

when people wants to buy supplies
when people want to buy supplies

there is not pollution
there is no pollution

Sentence: Although, many of its inhabitant have migrated to other cities looking for better jobs, Ocoa my town has a big future because people are attracted to the local food.
Description: A noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to Ocoa and my