A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why?

My friend who comes from Japan is planning to move to my hometown to study about Vietnam. Of course, I hope that she would like to my city, but personally I think she many not because of many problems that are still existing here such as environmental pollution, traffic congestion and the high cost of living.

For one thing, environmental pollution is first problem which she would encounter right after she lands at airport. Most, if not all, of places is overwhelmed by trash, dust and noise from vehicles. Some people have impolite habits. For example, they throw plastic bags and milk-cans on sidewalk, roadways, even on the Shore of Hoan Kiem Lake which is regarded as the heart of the capital. Besides, there is a noise pollution which is created by noisy cafes on sidewalks, engine sound and honk from motor vehicles most of the time in a day. Smoke from these vehicles also makes the atmosphere awful. All of them makes my city sleazy, dirty and disordered with the pollution problems.

And also, traffic is still anxious serious problem for not only city residents, but also new arrivals. In fact, Hanoi streets are usually overloaded with a lot of vehicles. The traffic jam always happens in the peak and rush hours. This traffic problem is not only a waste of time, but also the main cause of many traffic accidents. Hundreds of those victims of traffic accidents must be hospitalized every day, and the number of deaths from these accidents is rising continuously annually. For a new arrival to my city for the first time, traffic is actually terrible and dangerous.

For another thing, cost of living in my city is quite high and sometimes irrational. Because of retail trading and household habits, the commodity price has always been rising up dozens of times higher than its true value. If you want to rent apartment to live, in addition to high renting cost, you have to pay for costly utilizes such as electricity and water usage which are increasing annually. In fact, the price of monthly rent apartment is usually higher from two to three times than the price of city residents’ house. This problems is an obstacle to a new person who moves to my city for the first time.

In conclusion, although my city has a lot of attractive and interesting things such as food diversities and famous landscapes, these problems are mentioned above including environmental pollution, traffic and cost of living are always bad impression with person who is planning to move to my hometown, especially my friend.

I think she many not
I think she may not

is first problem
is the first problem

Sentence: This problems is an obstacle to a new person who moves to my city for the first time.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and problems

More content wanted for 'likes'