A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

My hometown city is Barabos, which is small beautiful beach city in the world. Some people in my city wants to move searching for business, education and new life. While others think that Barabos is the best place for them and next generation. For me,if my friend wants to move to live here,I think he would love the weather and the beach. However,the traffic problem and the expensive life here would make him nervous little bit.

Firstly,I know my friend from our childhood,he was dreaming and always said that "When I will be grownup, I will purchase a house near the beach". Since,he is amusing with all water sports. Undoubtedly,I am sure he will enjoy swimming ,diving ,fishing and surfing. Furthermore,my house and my entire neighborhood have the best view of the beach and people use there boats for travelling around. Therefor,he will be happy for his decision about movement.

Secondly,my friend's town is in the north of Oregon state which suffers from very harsh winter for more than seven months of the year. While this small beach city has surprising normal and stable annual weather all seasons of the year. Believe or not it has lower humidity among other beach cities around the world. Anyone likes to live in stable weather,specially nice one like Barbados. For that,I'm sure the weather would be positive addition to his movement here.

On the other hand,there are several disadvantageous in my city that might my fiend would not like when he move and settle here forever.One of them is traffic problem. Barbados is a very small city but with overcrowded population. There street are narrow,most of them have sharp edges and dangerous nails. Unfortunately,my city has several deadly car crashes every months. For that,I think he will be worried about his kids and there travelling among the city.

Also,the life here is so expensive,the prices and the bills are the double regarding to his old city. Definitely,he would not like that thing so much. I believe that he and his lively family must create new budget for their life here.

All in all,the beach and nice weather are great positive things that attract people to live in my city. While the traffic and expensive life are problem must be able to handle it if my friend really planned to move and live here.

which is small beautiful beach city in the world.
which is a small beautiful beach city in the world.

Some people in my city wants to move searching for business, education and new life.

has surprising normal and stable annual weather
has a surprising normal and stable annual weather

would be positive addition
would be a positive addition

that might my fiend would not like when he move and settle here forever.
that my fiend would not like when he moves and settles here forever.

While the traffic and expensive life are problem must be able to handle it
While the traffic and expensive life are problems that must be handled

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.