Schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers Do you agree or disagree Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Teaching plays pivotal role in proper development of students, hence, it is imperative that schools provide quality education to the students. One such way of ensuring quality education in schools is having continous evaluation of teachers by their students. Critics of this method don't validate the above method as according to them, it violates the sacred and respected profession of teaching. But, in my opinion, schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers as it will teachers to improve, it will ensure accountability of teachers and will provide the schools an effective model of tea...

Teaching plays pivotal role
Teaching plays a pivotal role

as it will teachers to improve,
as it will ask teachers to improve,

Sentence: The evaulation method will help judge teachers progress and abilities in a more holistic way by incorporating various parameters in the evaluation sheets.
Suggestion: Refer to teachers and progress

Sentence: One such way of ensuring quality education in schools is having continous evaluation of teachers by their students.
Error: continous Suggestion: continuous

Sentence: Second, evaulation will help in ensuring accountability of teachers.
Error: evaulation Suggestion: evaluation

Sentence: The evaulation of teachers will bring to these faults in teachers in the notice of school authorities, which will help them to take necessary corrective action.

Sentence: Besides, fear of evaulation will compel teachers to take all classes regularly and in an effective manner.

Sentence: Finally, evalution method will provide the schools an effective method for evaluating the performance of teachers.
Error: evalution Suggestion: evolution

Sentence: Currently, schools mostly use acadmic results as the sole criteria to judge the performance of teachers.
Error: acadmic Suggestion: academic

Sentence: For example, a teacher in charge of a class comprising of bright students is bound to get high grades, but this does not ensure that this teacher is fullfilling his or her duties in an effective manner.
Error: fullfilling Suggestion: fulfilling

Sentence: In conclusion, the evaluation of teachers by students should be incorporaed in the schools as it help teachers in improving, make them more responsible and will help school authorities in having an impartial performance evaluation on teachers in schools.
Error: incorporaed Suggestion: incorporated

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: