Should a city try to preserve its old, historic buildings or destroy them and replace them with modern buildings? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

The city where we live is a very important part of our lives. It is where we spend most of our life and where we have a lot of memories, so there are a lot of historical buildings that they are very imperative to our city. Even though our city should build modern buildings to be in the top of the progress and the technology, personally, I would agree that a city should preserve its old, historic buildings for two mainly reasons.

To begin with, old buildings consider our culture and our history. Through these old buildings, we can understand our history by doing research over there and collect many information which help us to acknowledge about our ancestor, their life and how they construct these buildings. Take myself as an example, when I was in high school, our teacher talked about a city which is located in the north of my country, and he explained the importance of this city to our history. Our teacher asked us to do research and to writ a report about that city. At first, I didn't pay attention about his talk, but we went over there and I saw this historic building, I was marveled about how our ancestor lived in this city and how they overcame their obstacles that faced them in ancient. Actually, I realized that we have to keep our old cities to be proud of our history. In fact, our teacher asserted that we can't continue without our history because the person is nothing without his history. This experience taught me that we should deserve our old buildings and preserve them to our offsprings in the future.

Second, historic buildings attracted by tourist and this would support our economy. In order for tourists to visit these buildings, they pay a lot of money such as they pay for hotels, food, transportation, and even buy things to their friends. For instance, three weeks ago, I read an article about how governments thrive their economy. Surprisingly, the author posits that countries should renovate the old buildings since these buildings drag many tourists to the region and this way will help most of residents to get jobs. In addition, it will motivate plenty of businesses to open. The article claims that all these will aim to increase the tax revenue to the city, as a result it will flourish and endorse the governments to spend currency to develop their countries and build a new an modern buildings. As we can clearly see, old buildings would aid to build new and modern other buildings. Moreover, it would encourage people to open other businesses.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that we should not destroy our old buildings because they are our cultue and they contribute to develop our country. They have many advantages and they are worthwhile and we have to keep them since they are precious.

so there are a lot of historical buildings that they are very imperative to our city
so there are a lot of historical buildings that are very imperative to our city

historic buildings attracted by tourist and this would support our economy.
historic buildings are attracted by tourists and this would support our economy.

Sentence: By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that we should not destroy our old buildings because they are our cultue and they contribute to develop our country.
Error: cultue Suggestion: culture

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 493 while No. of Different Words: 225