In some countries education is free to university level, should government of your country use the money it utilizes from taxes to fully funded education.

Higher education is very important in order to get skills and expertise. But I don’t agree with free university education because people will rather misuse it. It is better to that students use their own funds In order to get university education. However, some of the countries such as Germany and Finland have free university educations and higher taxes. I would like to support my statement with followings reasons.

Firstly, it is human’s behavior to get extra benefits of things which are free of cost. As for example, people would like to fill their plates full whenever there is a free meal. The same happens when it comes to education. If the university education will be free people would start overuse the resources. As a result, it will create the imbalance in the education system. The government compensate their losses by rising the taxes on common public of the nation.

Secondly, with free university education numbers of graduates per year will increased. This will more likely to increase unemployment rate. While some of the graduates will end up in jobs with less requirement. Which will also increase unemployment in the vocations such as technicians, plumber and cleaner. On the other hand, with free university education students may take education lightly and spend their time in relaxation rather than studying.

However, employer will give getting high paying jobs once a student gets the degree from the university with high tuition fees, because of more financial gain from their degree it is better for a student to pay a part of it during the education. Therefore, students needs to understand that there is an increase earning potentials once getting done with university education. They can repay their education loan once started earning. Additionally, they can work part-time during their higher education in order to continue their source of income.

In conclusion, free university education can reduce employment and opportunity because of scarcity of resource in long-term. Additionally, young generation will never understand the meaning of hard-work and expertise in their career if they get education for free.

This will more likely to increase unemployment rate.
This will more be likely to increase unemployment rate.

with less requirement. Which will also increase unemployment
with less requirement, which will also increase unemployment

Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace increased with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and increased